What are the prerequisites for Hajj and Umrah Visa?
Hajj Visas are issued from Mid Shawal until Dhul-Qa’dah of every year.
The compulsory reports required for Hajj visa are:
- Passport with at least 6 months validity and at least 2 empty pages.
- 8 recent passport sized color photograph with a white background.
- Complete application form.
- In case of Mahram (male relative), the applicant must write complete details of his spouse and children or any relative with whom he is travelling. Copy of marriage/birth certificates must also be submitted along with any other documents.
- All women are required to travel for Hajj with a Mahram. Proof of kinship must be submitted with the application.
- The applicant must be in possession of a non-refundable roundtrip ticket with confirmed reservations.
- Proof of vaccination.
- Applicants who are not nationals of the country they are applying from should submit documented proof of legal residence status.
Umrah can be performed at any time of the year. Following documents are required for Umrah.
- Passport valid for at least six months from the date of submission.
- 4 recent passport sized color photograph with blue background.
- Women and children must be accompanied by a male relative. Proof of relationship must be submitted along with the application.
- If a woman is 45 years or older, she is allowed to go without a Mahram if she travels with an organized group.
- Vaccination certificate.
- Umrah Visa is valid for 30 days only. This means that your departure date should be within two weeks of the date of entry.
What is the best time for Umrah?
Dissimilar to Hajj, Umrah can be performed anytime of the year from Moharram till Eid-ul-Fitr according to the law from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 1440 Hijri. The most prominent Umrah is in the Ramadan when the prizes are equivalent to Hajj. Climate of Saudi Arabia is moderately hot throughout the entire year. The winter season is likewise warm so you can design your Umrah trip as needs be.
What is comprehensive in your packages?
Our most packages are comprehensive of visa, ground transportation, accommodation and round-trip of carrier.
What is the base age prerequisite for a Mahram?
Mahram (a male life partner or kinfolk going with a woman who is underneath 45 years old) must be of no less than 18 years of lawful age as per the laws and gave archives like travel permit and National Identity Card.
What are connecting and direct flights?
Stop-over or connecting flights are flying direct to the destination with a specialized stopover for refueling or some other specialized causes. You can’t change the planes or gather your gear. Direct flights fly straight to the destination with no stopovers.
Hajj and Umrah visa are accessible for which urban communities?
Hajj and Umrah visas are substantial for Makkah, Medina and Jeddah as it were. Explorers with Hajj and Umrah visa are permitted to movement between these three urban communities as it were.
Would I be able to perform Hajj or Umrah on Business or Visit visa?
No, you should be in control of a substantial Umrah or Hajj visa to be permitted to perform Hajj or Umrah.
Would children be able to go with guardians on Hajj and Umrah?
Kids can go with guardians on Hajj and Umrah. While applying for a Hajj or Umrah Visa, you have to incorporate their visas and different archives. Call us for additionally points of interest on age limitations and what number of kids can go for Hajj or Umrah with their folks.
At the point when would it be advisable for me to get my flights booked before the date of departure?
The visa approval, handling, flight reservation sets aside and takes time to finish. At times there are excessively numerous applications and deferrals can cause challenges. It is best to complete everything no less than 3 to a month before the date of travel. Be that as it may, you can do this as per your calendar or book well ahead of time to keep away from blockage.
How to guarantee wellbeing and security amid my remain?
Makkah and Medina have the best security on the planet, however amid the Hajj and Umrah ceremonies you should be watchful as a result of the group. Critical numbers incorporate 999 for police, 998 for flame administrations, 997 for rescue vehicle. Wellbeing ought to involve worry for all pioneers due to the physically requesting ceremonies of Hajj and Umrah. Counsel your doctor or contact our client delegates for exhortation on inoculations and so forth.
What would it be advisable for me to drink and eat amid my remain?
You can either drink packaged mineral water or drink from the drinking fountains accessible for drinking all through the heavenly locales. Utilization of bubbled or sanitized water is anything but an absolute necessity. Water from the blessed Zamzam well is constantly unadulterated and safe. Continuously try to convey a water bottle with you consistently so as to stay away from lack of hydration amid the sweltering summer days. Abstain from eating uncovered nourishment. Ensure you eat cooked meat and fish. Foods grown from the ground are accessible in the business sectors.
Would I be able to book a gathering Hajj or Umrah with you?
Truly, you can book your gathering and altered Hajj and Umrah with us. We give elite administrations to gatherings and discounted packages as well.
Would I be able to perform Umrah amid Hajj season?
Indeed you can perform Umrah when performing Hajj. A Hajj visa empowers you to perform Hajj and Umrah the same number of number of times you like.
For what reason would it be a good idea for me to book with you?
We are approved Hajj and Umrah travel operators. We have pre-held seats with a few carriers like Shaheen Air, Airblue, Emirates, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Etihad, Oman Air, Gulf Air, Salam Air and others. Every one of our flights are PCAA ensured too.
Would I be able to book lodging, settlement and get visa without anyone else?
No lamentably you can’t. The new Saudi Arabian tenets and controls express that each explorer MUST book their Hajj and Umrah package with an approved Hajj and Umrah specialist. Visa should likewise be connected through a similar specialist. Call us for additionally points of interest.
In the event that you have some other questions at that point don’t delay to get in touch with us for subtle elements. Our reserve client benefit staff will have the capacity to help you with every one of your inquiries.
What sort of convenience would it be advisable for me to book?
For Hajj and Umrah there are distinctive sorts of packages accessible that suit all pocket sizes. 2 Star to 5 Star extravagance package can be reserved in Makkah and Medina. All explorers favor convenience which is close to the Masjid-al-Haram and Masjid-un-Nabwi. We offer the most ideal settlement remembering the solace of our customers. To maintain a strategic distance from blockage amid the Hajj and Umrah season, dependably ensure you book well ahead of time.
How would I move around in Makkah and Medina?
For your Hajj and Umrah customs we will book your transportation in Makkah and Medina. In the event that you need to do it without anyone’s help, the main leg Jeddah to Makkah or Madinah to Madinah lodging is as yet necessary.
What is the most recent Zamzam Allowance?
You can just convey 5 liters since hajj 2014.
I am a solitary woman above 45 going for Umrah. My mahram is in an alternate nation, would I be able to in any case go?
Luckily, Yes you can go for Umrah without mahram on the grounds that starting now and into the foreseeable future woman having no incapacity can go for Umrah without mahram according to the law of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia depict by Ministry of Haj and Umrah.
Would I be able to consolidate my excursion with a stopover in another nation?
Indeed, you can yet you should have visa of that nation or have an international ID which enable you to enter in that nation which is otherwise called on landing visa.
Will I have a guide for Umrah?
Indeed, yet just in the event that you travel with group.
What is sharing, quad, triple and double?
Our package is designed on sharing basis but if you want your individual room and you are 4 persons then you go with quad room and the rate designated in our package is per person not for the room as well as triple and double respectively.
Can I have bed for my child or infant?
Fortunately, Yes you can consume bed for your child or infant by paying extra charges which is mentioned in each of our packages.
Is food is inclusive in your package? Or what is the cost if you arrange food? Or if I arrange food what is the cost per day per person?
Unfortunately, No food is exclusive in any of our umrah package. Sorry for the inconvenience we’re also not arranging food. If you eat normal diet like chapati, curry, bread, eggs and tea daily spending would be not more than PKR-1,000 per person.
What is sharing means?
Sharing means 5-7 persons in one room. Male have their separate room like 5-7 males in one room and females have their separate room like 5-7 females in one room. Lets suppose you’re a couple of one male and female prefer to go with sharing basis on umrah. So, you’ll have your female in females room having 5-7 females in that room and male in males room having 5-7 males in that room both room would be side by side or in front of males or females room. It is nearly impossible that female’s / male’s room is on another floor or another building or another hotel.
What is the minimum age of child and infant?
Infants 0-1 year
Tickets for infants travelling on the parent’s lap or in a bassinet are discounted from the full adult fare. When booking online, a request for a bassinet can be made in the Passenger Details section.
Infants less than seven days old will only be allowed on board in the case of travel for emergency medical reasons (in incubators) or if the mother is travelling on compassionate grounds.
Children in car seats (6-36 months)*
Children between 6-36 months may travel on board in car seats as long as a separate seat is purchased for the child. Car seats can be used at any stage of the flight, including take-off and landing. The car seat must be the forward facing type only and one that can be secured to the seat by the use of the lap seatbelt, and not a shoulder harness (2-point seatbelt) as for car vehicles. Airport Services will approve the infant car seat at check-in for use on board.
Children 2-11 years
Tickets for children travelling in a separate seat are also discounted from the full adult fare.
Is my Umrah visa ensured?
We might want to clear up to you that the Umrah visa methods and necessities may change whenever with or without see by Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Government. The sum charged from you is just against our administrations of applying for your Umrah visa. We can’t ensure to get Umrah visa and subsequently, acknowledge no obligation at all for not acquiring Umrah visa with or without reasons. We maintain whatever authority is needed to guarantee any related expenses acquired because of not getting Umrah visa. For this situation. We are likewise not at risk for any postponement, lose or loss of travel permit amid handling and getting Umrah visa from pertinent Embassy or Consulate of Saudi Arabia.
I am a foreigner living in Pakistan can I perform umrah?
Indeed, Yes you can perform umrah if you’re from another nation not from Pakistan by just applying visa of Pakistan from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then you can apply for umrah visa from Pakistan.
I am a patient how can I carry my medicines with me on umrah?
Definitely, Yes you can bring your medicines with you which is prescribed by your M.B.B.S doctor. By performing simple act just visit your doctor and inform him that you’re going for the spiritual journey of umrah and tell him to write all your medicines on his letterhead so, you can carry all of your medicines which you need in journey.
I smoke cigarette can I bring it with me on umrah?
Certainly, Yes you can but not more than 600 cigarettes or 100 cigars or 500g of tobacco. Saudi Arabia has prohibited smoking in government workplaces and most open spots, including eateries, bistros, general stores and strip malls. The boycott incorporates smoking of water-funnels (or shishas), and denies pitching tobacco to those younger than 18.
I’m prepared to perform umrah is there anything which I cannot convey in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
List of twenty six prohibited things to bring in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Every country has its own rules associated laws and Saudi Arabia isn’t an exception. whereas you’re visiting any country, you would like to analysis what’s allowed to bring into that country and same goes with Saudi Arabia. The rules and laws concerning the import of things are a small amount additional conservative in Saudi Arabia as you’re not owed to bring alcoholic drinks, porn material, and lots of different things. somebody requested to share the list of things that are illegal or prohibited to herald Saudi Arabia. Any restricted or prohibited things in cargo can cause delays, is also subject to seizure and will cause attainable fines or penalties to traveller or the one who is causation it to Saudi Arabia. Cartons containing suspected things ought to be clearly labelled on contents and should not be mixed with different things.
- Alcohol distilling instrumentation, Alcohol normally, Alcohol-containing things, seasoning extracts, preparation wines, wine creating kits, books on producing of such drinks or any foods with alcohol, alcoholic beverages, sorts of Liquor, or things containing liquor as associate ingredient (please scan this link to grasp regarding the penalty of drinking alcohol in Saudi Arabia).
- Dogs except with permission from the Saudi Arabian embassy in origin country.
- Pornographic, sex toys, things associated with sex and/or obscene material, literature together with fashion magazines with individuals carrying undergarments or swimsuits, Massage devices that are conferred in associate immoral means.
ALL written MATTER, BOOKS, PICTURES, RECORDS, FILMS, TAPES, SLIDES, MOVIES, VIDEOS, COMPACT DISCS, pc software system AND DISKETTES, ETC. are SUBJECT TO CENSORSHIP AND seizure (MUST BE PACKED individually for straightforward ACCESS AND CLEARLY MARKED ON THE INVENTORY).
- Animal blood merchandise, Frogs meat, Furs & Ivory, Live animals together with insects, Pigs (Swine) and pork merchandise, Processed or Unprocessed dead animals or elements, spawn of silk-worms, any sorts of soil, leaf, stem, straw and natural manure.
- Bible, Christmas trees, Crosses, Crucifixes or stars of David, decorations or the other things (BIBLES) related to religions apart from the Muslim religion, Articles contrary to Muslim or Saudi Arabian beliefs or morality won’t be allowed into the country, things offensive to Muslims Culture.
- Cars with steering wheels on the proper aspect, Annoying automobile horns or horns that play tunes, Used tires or retreat tires.
- Counterfeit cash.
- Gambling devices, Lottery tickets or Slot machines.
- Human elements.
- Industrial waste and dangerous refuse.
- Items of human concealment.
- Laser pens or pointers, puncture glasses.
- Light emitting shoes during which mercury is employed.
- Medicine should be among doctor’s prescription and is to be for private use solely.
- Military things, Military uniforms or instrumentation of any kind.
- Narcotics while not exception in spite of kind, Betel, flower Seeds, Tobacco advertisements, Tobacco advertising materials.
- Night vision binoculars through that it’s attainable to check within the dark, binoculars that capture pictures at night-time and binoculars for targets identification or similar things.
- Nutmeg fruit, its seed, and powder. it’s solely allowable to import nutmeg powder mixed with different spices within the allowable limit, that shall not exceed 2 hundredth.
- Politically sensitive material.
- Potassium Bromate used as associate attention in bread production.
- Prototype of Kaaba Shrine, epitome of Prophet Mohammad’s stamp (peace be upon him), sacred writing in business quantities, Statues, figurines, carvings, etc.
- Satellite cards.
- Stuffed animals and Pokémon toys.
- Weapons and firearms (real or ornamental), together with guns, Antique guns, ammunition, fireworks, spears and different edged weapons, Special sorts of knives for aggressive functions like ambiguous knives, or hand-held knives, Explosive and hot materials, dotty etc. (owner subject to investigation, fines, and/or imprisonment),
Dangerous product, unsafe or chemical combination materials, Explosives except by commissioned importers, chemical, explosives, fuels, fertilizers and poisons “toxics”, unsafe waste, together with however not restricted to used hypodermic needles or syringes or different medical waste.
- Wireless telephones, Radio transmitter/communication instrumentation (including walkie-talkies, shortwave, VHF, marine, police band instrumentation, Satellite phone cards, Devices that transmit programs, automobile antennas kind of like those utilized by security cars wirelessly, Security automobile measuring instrument detection instrumentation, Voice dynamic Devices, Cameras which allow viewing the body while not garments (naked, Tools and devices utilized in gap doors and cars (pick-locking) etc.).
- Zamzam labelled water is prohibited to herald Saudi Arabia country for business purpose because it is water that is merely extracted from Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
What to do if I lost my passport? Mu’tamir’s loss of passport procedures
In case you lose your international ID, you should make the accompanying strides to get a travel archive from your government office enabling you to leave the nation: You should report the loss of visa occurrence to the police headquarters situated inside the zone where you have lost your travel permit. The police headquarters will give you a police record affirming the lost of your travel permit. At that point, you ought to present the police record to your travel office. Your travel organization will give you in like a manner printed report with your data; the travel office must append its seal to that printed record. Your travel office will deal with whatever is left of the systems regarding getting the travel archive. From that point onward, either your travel office or you should visit your international safe haven while having with you
The police record affirming the lost of your identification,
The printed archive fixed by the travel office.
By then, your government office will issue for you the travel archive, by righteousness of the police record affirming the lost of international ID occurrence and the printed report issued and fixed by your travel organization; it is favored that you have different reports affirming the legitimacy of your data, for example, your ‘Personality Card’ or ‘Work Permit’. Your travel organization or you will then go to the Expatriates Affairs Department situated in your general vicinity to acquire their seal on the travel report with the goal that you can head out back to your nation.
Have your very own issue? If it’s not too much trouble email us at email@example.com