Frequently Asked Questions
Hajj Visas are issued from Mid Shawal until Dhul-Qa’dah of every year.
The required documents for Hajj visa are:
- Passport with at least 6 months validity and at least 2 empty pages.
- 8 recent passport-sized colour photographs with a white background.
Complete application form.
- In the case of Mahram (male relative), the applicant must write complete details of his spouse and children or any relative with whom he is travelling. Copy of marriage/birth certificates must also be submitted along with any other documents.
- All women are required to travel for Hajj with a Mahram. Proof of relationship must be submitted with the application.
- The applicant must have a non-refundable roundtrip flight ticket with confirmed reservations.
- Proof of vaccination.
- Applicants who are not nationals of the country they are applying from should submit documented proof of legal residence status.
Umrah can be performed at any time of the year. Following documents are required for Umrah.
- Passport is valid for at least six months from the date of submission.
- 4 recent passports sized colour photographs with a blue background.
- Women and children must be accompanied by a male relative. Proof of relationship must be submitted along with the application.
- If a woman is 45 years or older, she is allowed to go without a Mahram if she travels with an organized group.
- Vaccination certificate.
Unlike to Hajj, Umrah can be performed any time of the year from Moharram till Eid-ul-Fitr under the law from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 1441 Hijri. Most costly Umrah is during the month of Ramadan when prices are equivalent to Hajj. The climate of Saudi Arabia is moderately hot throughout the year. The winter season is similarly warm so you can plan your Umrah trip at any moment of the year.
Each of our packages is inclusive of umrah visa, ground transportation service, accommodation at the Makkah & Medina, travellers insurance and the round-trip ticket of the airline.
Mahram (a male life partner or family relative going with the woman who is below 45 years old) must be 18 years of legal age in compliance with the laws from supplied documents such as a passport, Identification Card or birth certificate.
Stop-over or connecting flights are flying directly to the destination with a specialized stopover to refuel or other specific causes. You may change aircraft or collect your belongings. Direct flights flew straight to the destination without layovers.
Hajj and Umrah visas are only valid for Makkah, Medina, Ta’if and Jeddah. Pilgrims with Hajj and Umrah visa are permitted to move between these cities.
No, you should be under the control of authorities. Umrah or Hajj visas are only permitted to perform Hajj or Umrah.
Kids can go with guardians on Hajj and Umrah. While applying for a Hajj or Umrah Visa, you should submit their visa application along with required documents. Call us for additional points of interest on age limitations and what number of kids can go for Hajj or Umrah with their guardians.
Visa application, handling, flight reservation set-aside and requires time to finish. There is excessively numerous applications as well as deferrals that can cause challenges. It is best to finalize everything not less than 3 to a month before the date of travel.
Makkah and Medina have the best safety on the planet, however between the Hajj and Umrah ceremonies you should consider your safety because the huge crowd gathered in these sacred cities. Emergency contact phone number 999 for police, 998 for firefighters, 997 for rescue service. Health is the main concern for all the foreigner in every country. Now, the Saudi government has put a step forward to insure every single umrah or hajj pilgrim to cover them. If they find any casualty or any mishappen with a pilgrim.
You either drink bottled water or drink from water dispenser which is available at Al-Masjid al-Ḥarām and The Prophetic mosque, Al-Masjid an-Nabawī. Always tries to carry a water bottle with you to stay away from lack of dehydration among very hot summer days. Make sure that you eat cooked meat or fish for your better health. Fresh fruit and vegetables are also available in grocery stores.
Truly, you can book the group for Hajj and Umrah with us. We provide elite services to groups and offer them discounted packages as well.
Indeed, you can also perform Umrah in Hajj season. The Hajj visa empowers you to perform Hajj and Umrah. You can perform umrah number of times as much as you like.
We are ministry approved Hajj and Umrah operators. We have pre-hold seats with a few carriers like Airblue, Emirates, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Etihad Airways, Oman Air, Gulf Air, Salam Air, Saudi Gulf Airlines and others. We also have a huge range of hotels all over the world so that you can have the best deals for the desired destination.
Yes, we can assure you to get a visa before the date of travel after confirmation from hotels for your reservation as well as from the airline.
For Hajj and Umrah, certain types of packages will suit all pocket sizes. 2 Star to 5 Star luxury hotels that can be booked at Makkah and Medina. All pilgrims are willing to have hotels which are close to the Masjid-al-Haram and Masjid-un-Nabwi. We offer the most ideal location for hotels for our loyal customers to remember the journey. To ensure you from visa refusal book well ahead of time.
For all your Hajj and Umrah rituals, we will book your transport in the Makkah and Medina.
You simply carry 5 litres since hajj 2014 that is not included in your baggage.
Luckily, yes you may go for Umrah if there is no mahram because under the law of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia woman of age for 45 or above can perform umrah without a mahram.
Indeed, you can perform umrah following a visit to any country of your choice layover by providing the documentation required in that country. As everyone knows pilgrims in Pakistan willing to perform umrah afterwards or before a visit to the United Arab Emirates for desired days of stay here as well as happening for Turkey case, pilgrims want to perform umrah with a stopover in Turkey and stay there.
Indeed, if you travel with a group you have a guide for your guidelines for rituals performance and if you visit Holy sites, you’ll get the information of that place.
Our package is designed on sharing basis but if you want your room and you are 4 persons then you go with quad room and the rate designated in our package is per person not for the room as well as triple and double respectively.
Fortunately, yes you can have a bed for your child or infant by paying extra charges which are mentioned in each of our packages.
Unfortunately, no food is exclusive in any of our umrah packages. Sorry for the inconvenience we’re also not arranging food. If you eat a normal diet like chapati, curry, bread, eggs and tea daily spending would be not more than PKR-1,500 per person.
Infants 0-1 year
Tickets for infants travelling on the parent’s lap are discounted from the full adult fare.
Infants less than seven days old will only be allowed on board in the case of travel for emergency medical reasons (in incubators) or if the mother is travelling on an emergency basis.
Children 2-11 years
Tickets for children travelling in a separate seat are also discounted from the full adult fare.
Sharing means 5-7 persons in one room. Male has their separate room such as 5-7 males in one room and females have their separate room like 5-7 females in one room. Let’s suppose you’re a couple of one male and female prefer to go with sharing basis on umrah. So, you’ll have your female in females room having 5-7 females in that room and male in males room having 5-7 males in that room both rooms would be side by side or in front. It is nearly impossible that a female’s / male’s room is on another floor or another building or another hotel.
We would like to clear up to you that the Umrah visa process may change without notice from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Government. Amount billed from you is only against our paperwork being submitted to the Embassy or the consulate to apply for your Umrah visa. We cannot guarantee you to receive an Umrah visa. The same way we are not responsible for any postponement, lose or loss of the travel document between handling and getting Umrah visa from designated Embassy or Consulate of Saudi Arabia.
Indeed, yes you could perform umrah if you’re from a different country not from Pakistan by simply applying visa of Pakistan from the ministry of Foreign Affairs and then submit a request for Umrah visa from Pakistan.
Sure, you may bring your medications alongside you that is prescribed by your physician or M.B.B.S doctor. By performing simple act simply visit your physician and inform him that you’re going for a spiritual journey of umrah and ask him to write all your medications on his letterhead so, you can carry all of your medication that you will need in the trip.
In case if you lose your passport, you must report loss of passport to police headquarter situated in that zone in which you lost your travel papers. The police would give you a record confirming the loss of your travel document. At this point, you should submit the police record to a travel office.
The police record confirming the loss of your passport,
The printed archive fixed by the travel office.
By then, your government office will issue for you the travel archive, by righteousness of the police record affirming the lost of international ID occurrence and the printed report issued and fixed by your travel organization; it is favoured that you have different reports affirming the legitimacy of your data, for example, your ‘Personality Card’ or ‘Work Permit’. Your travel organization or you will then go to the Expatriates Affairs Department situated in your general vicinity to acquire their seal on the travel report with the goal that you can head out back to your nation.
Have your very own issue? If it’s not too much trouble email us at [email protected]
List of twenty-six prohibited things to bring in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Every country has its own rules associated laws and Saudi Arabia isn’t an exception. whereas you’re visiting any country, you would like to analyse what’s allowed to bring into that country and same goes for Saudi Arabia. The rules and laws concerning the import of things are a small amount additional conservative in Saudi Arabia as you’re not owed to bring alcoholic drinks, porn material, and lots of different things. somebody requested to share the list of things that are illegal or prohibited to herald Saudi Arabia. Any restricted or prohibited things in cargo can cause delays, is also subject to seizure and will cause attainable fines or penalties to the traveller or the one who is causation it to Saudi Arabia. Cartons containing suspected things ought to be clearly labelled on contents and should not be mixed with different things.
- Alcohol distilling instrumentation, Alcohol normally, Alcohol-containing things, seasoning extracts, preparation wines, wine creating kits, books on producing of such drinks or any foods with alcohol, alcoholic beverages, sorts of Liquor, or things containing liquor as associate ingredient (please scan this link to grasp regarding the penalty of drinking alcohol in Saudi Arabia).
- Dogs except with permission from the Saudi Arabian embassy in origin country.
- Pornographic, sex toys, things associated with sex and/or obscene material, literature together with fashion magazines with individuals carrying undergarments or swimsuits, Massage devices that are conferred in associate immoral means. ALL written MATTER, BOOKS, PICTURES, RECORDS, FILMS, TAPES, SLIDES, MOVIES, VIDEOS, COMPACT DISCS, pc software system AND DISKETTES, ETC. are SUBJECT TO CENSORSHIP AND seizure (MUST BE PACKED individually for straightforward ACCESS AND CLEARLY MARKED ON THE INVENTORY).
- Animal blood merchandise, Frogs meat, Furs & Ivory, Live animals together with insects, Pigs (Swine) and pork merchandise, Processed or Unprocessed dead animals or elements, spawn of silk-worms, any sorts of soil, leaf, stem, straw and natural manure.
- Bible, Christmas trees, Crosses, Crucifixes or stars of David, decorations or the other things (BIBLES) related to religions apart from the Muslim religion, Articles contrary to Muslim or Saudi Arabian beliefs or morality won’t be allowed into the country, things offensive to Muslims Culture.
- Cars with steering wheels on the proper aspect, Annoying automobile horns or horns that play tunes, Used tires or retread tires.
- Counterfeit cash.
- Gambling devices, Lottery tickets or Slot machines.
- Human elements.
- Industrial waste and dangerous refuse.
- Items of human concealment.
- Laser pens or pointers, puncture glasses.
- Light emitting shoes during which mercury is employed.
- Medicine should be among the doctor’s prescription and is to be for private use solely.
- Military things, Military uniforms or instrumentation of any kind.
- Narcotics while not the exception in spite of kind, Betel, flower Seeds, Tobacco advertisements, Tobacco advertising materials.
- Night vision binoculars through that it’s attainable to check within the dark, binoculars that capture pictures at night-time and binoculars for targets identification or similar things.
- Nutmeg fruit, its seed, and powder. it’s solely allowable to import nutmeg powder mixed with different spices within the allowable limit, that shall not exceed 2 hundredths.
- Politically sensitive material.
- Potassium Bromate used as associate attention in bread production.
- A prototype of Kaaba Shrine, the epitome of Prophet Mohammad’s stamp (peace be upon him), sacred writing in business quantities, Statues, figurines, carvings, etc.
- Satellite cards.
- Stuffed animals and Pokémon toys.
- Weapons and firearms (real or ornamental), together with guns, Antique guns, ammunition, fireworks, spears and different edged weapons, Special sorts of knives for aggressive functions like ambiguous knives, or hand-held knives, Explosive and hot materials, dotty etc. (owner subject to investigation, fines, and/or imprisonment),
The dangerous product, unsafe or chemical combination materials, Explosives except by commissioned importers, chemical, explosives, fuels, fertilizers and poisons “toxics”, unsafe waste, together with however not restricted to used hypodermic needles or syringes or different medical waste.
- Wireless telephones, Radio transmitter/communication instrumentation (including walkie-talkies, shortwave, VHF, marine, police band instrumentation, Satellite phone cards, Devices that transmit programs, automobile antennas kind of like those utilized by security cars wirelessly, Security automobile measuring instrument detection instrumentation, Voice dynamic Devices, Cameras which allow viewing the body while not garments (naked, Tools and devices utilized in gap doors and cars (pick-locking) etc.).
- Zamzam labelled water is prohibited to herald Saudi Arabia country for business purpose because it is water that is merely extracted from Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
Certainly, Yes you can but not more than 600 cigarettes or 100 cigars or 500g of tobacco. Saudi Arabia has prohibited smoking in government workplaces and most open spots, including eateries, bistros, general stores and strip malls. The boycott incorporates smoking of water-funnels (or shishas) and denies pitching tobacco to those younger than 18.