Azerbaijan Tour Package $730
Azerbaijan is the member of commonwealth of Independent states (CIS) which is bordered by the Caucasus Mountains and Caspian Sea. Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan & Uzbekistan were also the formerly constituent republics of the Soviet Union which was established in 1991. Turkmenistan and Ukraine are also their associate members. There is 800 mud volcanoes around the world 350 of them are situated in Azerbaijan where medical treatment is served. Azerbaijan is also known as land of fire because mountains of this country are blowing-up fire every time. Enjoy the beauty of sea, mud and beaches of this beautiful country.
- Return ticket of any airline from Pakistan to Baku.
- 4* accommodation in center of city.
- Daily breakfast
- Return transfer from airport to hotel
- Tours in Baku and surrounding areas
- Azerbaijan visa
- Gobustan - Gobustan State Historical -Artistic Reserve is a plain with the Cultural landscape of rock paintings ,which cover an area of about 540 hectares .First archaeological excavation carried out here 30s of the twentieth century when İshak Jafarzadeh discovered in 3500 Gobustan rock paintings, wells caves and other historically significant objects.
- Mud Volcanoes.
- Ateshgah -"Fire Temple "is an ancient pilgrimage and philosophical centers of fire worshipers.
- Yanar dag - (Azerbaijani: Translated as burning mountain )is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on Absheron Peninsula. li>
- Old City Baku -İcherisher (İnner City the pearl at the heart of Azerbaijan's cultural heritage has a history of thousands of years and is located in the center of ancient Baku, the capital city of the ancient state of Shirvanshahs and Symbol of Azerbaijani statehood. li>
- Machine-readable passport scanned copy.
- Scanned photos with white background.
- Filled the application form
For booking and details
- Call us on Landline: +92 213 690 1230 | +92 213 696 1230
- Call us on Mobile: +92 321 254 3329 | +92 300 273 9116
- WhatsApp us: +92 320 247 2742 (Air Asia)
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our office: Suite No. 30 Sector 11-K, Haroon Heights Near Saleem Center, North Karachi, Karachi Sindh, Pakistan-74648
Terms & Conditions for Umrah
Package rates do not include affidavits or medical certificate charges.
Full package payment should be required while collecting passport, visa, airline ticket and hotel voucher.
We strongly recommend allowing 15 or 21 days advance notice in normal periods & 30 to 45 days advance notice during Ramadan (& key dates) to synchronize confirmed airline bookings & hotel reservation dates, as per your choice.
The package will be for the total period of stay & passenger will not be allowed to stay under own arrangements, unless agreed by our handling agent, prior to departure.
Passenger must return on dates specified in package voucher. Any extension in stay should be pre-arranged through our handling agent in the Azerbaijan.
The hotel will be booked as per normal check in/check out timings in Azerbaijan & any special request in this regard or room view must be specified at the time of package request.
While all our efforts will be made to meet passenger requirements, sometimes an alternative hotel or type of rooms may have to be offered & any rate differential is to be settled by customer accordingly.
Any unused portion of package services will be non-refundable.
A cancellation charge of $150 per passenger is applicable for all approved cases, including those rejections by consulate for issuing.
In case of any delay or change in booked travel dates, hotel cancellation charges applied by the vendor will be applicable.
We will not be responsible for any mishandling, incident or charges in case the passenger travels without our information or in case of any violation of local laws during the stay in Azerbaijan.
Once visa is issued, passports will be released only after airline approval for refund is obtained.
Refund of ticket issued for obtaining visa issue subject to airline approval & charges, if applied by the concerned airline.
Any changes in airline tickets routing or flight dates will be subject to changes, as applied, by the concerned airline.
Above package is exclusive of any Government taxes from both sides Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Azerbaijan.
These terms & conditions are subject to change without notice, in case of any changes in regulations by the Azerbaijan Government or handling agent/hotels.