First Class Umrah Package 2019
Umrah Package for Just Rs. 132,000
Adore a first class and lavish living experience with the Air Asia International Travel and Tour’s umrah package. Get our top-class facilities on your journey to the house of Allah with overgenerous accommodations, conveyances and our high-class ground handling services. Our first-class package is the most offered package for those looking for prolific journey on a very reasonable price. This is a complete package for those persons who want extravagant and luxurious amenities like an express visa for umrah in 2 days, luxuriously air-conditioned ground transport from Jeddah airport by bus sharing, 3-star or 4-star extravagant accommodation near to haram in Makkah and Medina and economy class flight tickets.
|Package Details & Room types|
|Room Type (Per Person)||15 Days (6 Nights Makkah 8 Nights Medina)||20 Days (10 Nights Makkah 09 Nights Medina)|
|Child (With Bed)||127,000||132,000|
|Child (Without bed)||122,000||127,000|
- Fast processing visa service.
- Round-trip transport from Jeddah airport to Jeddah airport.
- Return ticket of airline.
- Accommodation in Makkah.
- Accommodation in Medina.
- Local ziarat of Makkah and Medina (if allowed by the Government of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
- 400 meters - 500 meters far from haram accommodation in Makkah.
- 100 meters - 200 meters far from haram accommodation in Medina.
- Any direct or connecting return airline ticket.
- Complimentary gift of Ahram.
- Complimentary Ziarat of Masjid-e-Jara'ana.
- Complimentary gift of The Holy Quran, Umrah guidebook and small travellers bag for passport and important documents.
- 04 blue background photos 4x6 cm also known as umrah photographs.
- Machine-readable passport along with 7 months validity before travelling.
- Original computerized national identity card (C.N.I.C.).
- Original B. Form for all child under the age of 18.
- Computerized NADRA marriage certificate, if husband's name does not reflect on wife's passport.
- Biometric verification from Etimad visa centre for every person except under age of 7 year and above 70 years.
- 50% payment as an advance per person at the time of booking in the form of cash, pay order, direct deposit / transfer in any of our bank account or cheque payee name "Air Asia International Travel and Tours".
For booking and details
- Call us on Landline: +92 213 690 1230 | +92 213 696 1230
- Call us on Mobile: +92 321 254 3329 | +92 300 273 9116
- WhatsApp us: +92 320 247 2742 (Air Asia)
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our office: Suite No. 30 Sector 11-K, Haroon Heights Near Saleem Center, North Karachi, Karachi Sindh, Pakistan-74648
Terms & Conditions for Umrah
Package rates do not include affidavits or medical certificate charges.
Full package payment should be required while collecting passport, visa, airline ticket and hotel voucher.
We strongly recommend allowing 15 or 21 days advance notice in normal periods & 30 to 45 days advance notice during Ramadan (& key dates) to synchronize confirmed airline bookings & hotel reservation dates, as per your choice.
The package will be for the total period of stay & passenger will not be allowed to stay under own arrangements, unless agreed by our handling agent, prior to departure.
Passenger must return on dates specified in package voucher. Any extension in stay should be pre-arranged through our handling agent in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The hotel will be booked as per normal check in/check out timings in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia & any special request in this regard or room view must be specified at the time of package request.
While all our efforts will be made to meet passenger requirements, sometimes an alternative hotel or type of rooms may have to be offered & any rate differential is to be settled by customer accordingly.
Any unused portion of package services will be non-refundable.
A cancellation charge of $150 per passenger is applicable for all Ministry of Hajj (M.O.H) approved cases, including those rejections by the Saudi consulate for stamping.
In case of any delay or change in booked travel dates, hotel cancellation charges applied by the vendor will be applicable.
We will not be responsible for any mishandling, incident or charges in case the passenger travels without our information or in case of any violation of local laws during the stay in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Once an Umrah visa is issued, stamped passports will be released only after airline approval for refund is obtained.
Refund of Umrah ticket issued for obtaining visa issue subject to airline approval & charges, if applied by the concerned airline.
Any changes in airline tickets routing or flight dates will be subject to changes, as applied, by the concerned airline.
Above package is exclusive of any Government taxes from both sides Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
These terms & conditions are subject to change without notice, in case of any changes in regulations by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Government or handling agent/hotels.