Azerbaijan Package for Just $730
Azerbaijan was the former country of Soviet Union and came to independence in 1991. It is bordered with Georgia, Russia, Armenia and Iran. Its capital Baku is full of historic places and modern art having a touch of Europe. People of Baku city is very humble also there is F1 racetrack. Baku will also be hosting Expo 2025.
Here are the top 20 places to visit in Baku
- Heyder Aliyev Centre
- Maiden Tower
- Old city
- Palace of the Shirvanshahs
- Ateshgah of Baku
- Flame Towers
- Yanar Dag
- Azerbaijan Carpet Museum
- Baku Boulevard
- Bibi Heybat Mosque
- Martry’s Lane
- Fountain Square
- Nizami Street
- Highland Park
- Masjid Al Khaif
- Baku Ferris Wheel
- Mini Venice
- Flag Square
- Baku Zoo
- Heydar Mosque
- Shikh Beach
- Return ticket of any airline from Pakistan to Baku.
- 4* accommodation in center of city.
- Daily breakfast
- Return transfer from airport to hotel
- Tours in Baku and surrounding areas
- Azerbaijan visa
- Machine-readable passport scanned copy.
- Scanned photos with white background.
- Gobustan – Gobustan State Historical- Artistic Reserve is plain with the Cultural landscape of rock paintings, which cover an area of about 540 hectares. First archaeological excavation carried out here 30s of the twentieth century when İshak Jafarzadeh discovered in 3500 Gobustan rock paintings, wells caves and other historically significant objects.
- Mud Volcanoes.
- Ateshgah – “Fire Temple “is an ancient pilgrimage and philosophical centers of fire worshipers.
- Yanar dag – (Azerbaijani: Translated as a burning mountain )is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on Absheron Peninsula.
- Old City Baku -İcherisher (İnner City the pearl at the heart of Azerbaijan’s cultural heritage has a history of thousands of years and is located in the center of ancient Baku, the capital city of the ancient state of Shirvanshahs and Symbol of Azerbaijani statehood.
Package rates do not include affidavits or medical certificate charges.
Full package payment should be required while collecting passport, visa, airline ticket and hotel voucher.
The package will be for the total period of stay & passenger will not be allowed to stay under own arrangements, unless agreed by our handling agent, prior to departure.
Passenger must return on dates specified in package voucher. Any extension in stay should be pre-arranged through our handling agent in the Azerbaijan.
The hotel will be booked as per normal check in/check out timings in Azerbaijan & any special request in this regard or room view must be specified at the time of package request.
While all our efforts will be made to meet passenger requirements, sometimes an alternative hotel or type of rooms may have to be offered & any rate differential is to be settled by customer accordingly.
Any unused portion of package services will be non-refundable.
A cancellation charge of $150 per passenger is applicable for all approved cases, including those rejections by consulate for issuing.
In case of any delay or change in booked travel dates, hotel cancellation charges applied by the vendor will be applicable.
We will not be responsible for any mishandling, incident or charges in case the passenger travels without our information or in case of any violation of local laws during the stay in Azerbaijan.
Once visa is issued, passports will be released only after airline approval for refund is obtained.
Refund of ticket issued for obtaining visa issue subject to airline approval & charges, if applied by the concerned airline.
Any changes in airline tickets routing or flight dates will be subject to changes, as applied, by the concerned airline.
Above package is exclusive of any Government taxes from both sides Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Azerbaijan.
These terms & conditions are subject to change without notice, in case of any changes in regulations by the Azerbaijan Government or handling agent/hotels.